June 15, 2020
Headwaters School encourages reasonable social distancing protocol at the school including distancing, sterilizing, and other preventative hygiene measures where appropriate. However, Headwaters School cannot guarantee that all persons in the school will successfully comply with all social distancing protocol and cannot guarantee that viral spread will not occur. Therefore, all persons entering the building are encouraged to use wisdom, measure the risk, and enter the building or participate in school activities at their own risk.
Here's our school's plan:
- Prevention of virus spread can only occur when all school participants cooperate.
- If you are sick or a member of your household is sick, please stay home.
- Students and staff shall be instructed on how to prevent the spread of viruses.
- Occupancy and desk arrangement should provide for social distancing.
- Practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing, sterilization, and covering coughs.
- The building interior surfaces and door knobs shall be frequently wiped down with antibacterial cleaners.
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap shall be available in the building.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact the school.
In His grace,
Headwaters Calvary Chapel