April 28, 2020
STAGE 1 of the Guidelines for Opening Idaho issued by Governor Little state that, effective May 1, 2020, "Places of worship can open if they adhere to strict physical distancing, sanitation protocol, and any CDC guidance" and "Daycares and organized youth activities and camps can reopen". Headwaters will remain conservative as we reopen our services and programs under the Idaho Guidelines.
Here's our plan:
Headwaters church will open its services effective May 3rd with policies for strict physical distancing, sanitation and COVID-19 mitigation under the following protocols:
- If you are sick or a member of your household is sick, please stay home.
- Those with underlying conditions are encouraged to attend church via livestream on our website or Facebook page.
- Those who are still uncomfortable attending church are encouraged to utilize our livestream.
- For those who wish to attend church, observe physical distancing of at least 6'. (Members of the same household who are not isolating from each other at home may sit together in church.)
- Practice good hygiene with frequent hand washing, sterilization, and covering coughs.
- Masks are encouraged.
- The building interior surfaces and door knobs shall be frequently wiped down with antibacterial cleaners.
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap shall be available in the building.
Headwaters School will continue with its soft closure and distance learning through the end of May. Individual students may meet with teachers by appointment for tutoring and other learning related purposes under standard physical distancing protocols.
In His grace,
Headwaters Calvary Chapel